Wednesday, April 16, 2014

((( A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE )))






IT'S ALL A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE!

If you are standing by the side of the road. The world is still and the cars are moving past you. If you are driving a car, you and the car are standing still and the world is moving past you. Which is true? BOTH ARE depending on your perspective.

If you are standing on Earth the Earth is still and the entire universe is moving around the Earth. If you live far out in space somewhere, CHANCES ARE, the Earth is revolving, but from the perspective of living on Earth YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. You accept it on blind faith in science.

I ADVOCATE NOT HAVING BLIND FAITH IN ANYONE OR ANYTHING

I ADVOCATE USING YOUR EMPIRICAL SENSES AS THE GAUGE

DETERMINING WHAT IS REAL OR NOT AND

TO HOLD YOUR SENSES SUSPECT AS THEY CAN BE EASILY TRICKED

So, ruthless critical thinking is what I advocate and if science and religion do not agree with me that is none of my business. I intend to do my best not to be conned by ANYONE EVER AGAIN!!!