Saturday, March 29, 2014

((( SORRY, SAM. YOU LOSE! )))



MY COMMENT:

"Here's the bottom line. Let me make it clear enough for even people like Sam Harris to understand: Sam Harris is essentially saying: 'Don't blindly believe THEIR books! Be wise and blindly believe MY BOOKS!!!' I say the problem here is people blindly believing ANY AUTHORITY FIGURES, PERIOD!!!

I say: If you are truly wise you will ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to blindly believe ANYONE or ANY STORY you have not personally, empirically verified as true!!! Now that would solve the problem.

Of course, people who want you to blindly believe their books will not agree with me; and this regardless of whether they are religious or atheist!! Everyone in this type of debate is looking for followers and do their best to justify why you should follow them!

Let me give you an empirical down to Earth example of what I mean here: How many of you reading this have personally empirically verified that the sun does not actually go around the Earth, as you have seen it do all of your lives? NONE OF YOU, RIGHT? You just blindly believe the sun does not go around the Earth ON BLIND FAITH IN SCIENCE!!!!

From the perspective of we who live on the Earth THE SUN GOES AROUND THE EARTH, PERIOD!!! That is an empirical fact that you can personally verify most every day. As for the Earth revolving. Well, if you ever find yourself living in space then, AND ONLY THEN, will you be able to personally verify that the Earth does indeed revolve. Until then IT IS MYTHOLOGY and that's the way you should treat the concept of the Earth revolving.

'Oh no!!!' People like Sam Harris and Michael Shermer would say, 'You must blindly believe that the Earth revolves because science says so!!' To that I respond with, "GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!! I only believe that which I personally verify and I'm always ready to find I am incorrect about anything I CURRENTLY believe, period! YOU, obviously, are not always ready to find you are incorrect about anything you blindly believe so, like it or not, that makes you my intellectual INFERIOR!!!''