Saturday, March 29, 2014

((( THE MATRIX OF ALL MATTER )))





"All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”

-Max Planck


MY COMMENT:

From what I have studied, the discoveries of Quantum Physics geniuses, who are not afraid to admit the obvious, are in harmony with the basic beliefs of advanced Buddhism, advanced overall Hindu beliefs and Shamanistic cultures in general. This statement is most certainly in harmony with the teachings of Castaneda's don Juan. That much is for certain.

The quote has given validation to my personal empirical experiences with the Spirit of Intent and Mother Nature. There is some sort of mysterious awareness and consciousness behind and at the core of what we call "reality". As the years go on I am more and more certain of this as fact!

Great Quantum Physics geniuses like Max Planck and Schrodinger apparently believed this is true and my personal, empirical experiences give me no choice except to concur.

Whether others believe this truth or not is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT!!!

What is relevant to me is: how can I use this truth to my overall advantage?

Since this is the underlying core of my personal belief system my relationship with the Spirit of Intent, Mother Nature and the Spirit of Mother Earth revolves around this question. As far as I am concerned, learning new and wonderful ways to use EVERYTHING I perceive to my personal advantage is what successful living is all about!