Thursday, February 5, 2015

((( STAR TREK LAVATORIES )))






'Dear Lord, thank thee for my holographic droppings.
I would never know what it's like to be human
without having to put up with all that...shit!'


Ever wonder why you never see 
toilets on Star Trek Starships? 
Because in the 24th century they use technology 
to 'beam it' out of there!

Instead of using a toilet you say...

BOWEL DROP ENERGIZE!

Scottie, beam it out!

I dream of living in a Star Trek world
where you never need to use the bathroom




'Number One, you have the conn
I have to take a dump'

Can you imagine people in Heaven,
after a few thousand years, saying:

'Gosh, I sure miss taking a crap!'

What the hell is the point?
I've been wiping my butt all my life
and STILL do not enjoy it!

Maybe I should change my attitude???